Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Members


Name: Christine May Antiquera
Birthday: March 28, 1998
Age: 13
E-Mail Address: christinemayantiquera@yahoo.com
I define myself as nice, friendly, trustworthy, with braces and kinda tall. I love to play guitar, jam with friends, LAUGH and SMILE :) 
Name: Kim Colleen Mirabuena
Birthday: March 24, 1999
Age: 12
E-Mail Address: kim_mirabuena@yahoo.com 
I LOVE J.K. ROWLING AND HARRY POTTER... I AM WEIRD, FRIENDLY, NICE  and MY motto in life is "i'd rather be hated for who i am than to be loved for who i am not....."
 

Name: Aira Casim
Birthday: August 15, 1998
Age: 12
E-Mail Address: airacasim@rocketmail.com
I am friendly, fun to be with, nice, truthful, loyal, trustworthy, and stylish. I love to dance, sing, and play the piano! :) And most of all, I am a TRUE FRIEND.

  

Name: Elijah Jeremiah Barba
Birthday:  August 27, 1998
Age: 12
E-Mail Address: elijah_barba@yahoo.com
I am awesome!! \m/


Name: Dave Velasco
Birthday:  September 12, 1997
Age: 13
E-Mail Address: fjrvelasco@gmail.com
I'm techy and geeky. I'm a bit of a dreamer. My goals and dreams are far-fetched but I am 110% sure I can achieve them! 

Name: John Rolly Aguilar
Birthday:September 16,1999
Age:12
E-mail Address:azerklow@yahoo.com
I love to play computer games,I am friendly,kind and cheerful :)

Name: Kyle Macaraig
Birthday:March 1,1998
Age: 13
E-mail Address: macaraigkyle@yahoo.com
I like to play computer games,I am kind,I love to laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment